Modifying org settings
Click the dropdown and choose the org you want to access
To go to the ‘settings’ page, click on the main menu icon in the upper left corner of the site and select ‘Settings’
Note: Only certain auth levels have access to the ‘Settings’ page. If you do not see ‘Settings’ on the main menu contact your site administrator
On the settings page, push the ‘ORGANIZATION SETTINGS’ button
You will now see all of the org settings available for modification. Note that when you create the org these settings are initialized to default values, but once you modify the settings in this page and push the ‘UPDATE >’ button the changes will go live to your organization.
Org Settings are:
1. Delete Organization – push this button to permanently delete your organization and immediate remove all user’s access to the org. Deleting an organization cannot be undone.
2. Require red/yellow/green light comment – when checked, users will be required to enter a text comment when updating the station status. When unchecked, entering a comment will be optional
3. Require failure comment – when checked, users will be required to enter a text comment when recording a ‘fail’ unit in the ‘collect’ page. When unchecked, entering a comment will be optional
4. Default timezone – this is the timezone that is used as the default for all metrics reporting as well as the timezone used when calculating yield alerts. It should be the same time zone as manufacturing.
5. QTY before yield alert – this is the quantity of units that need to be produced on each line/station before the system sends notifications based on the station’s yield. This prevents ‘false alarms’ for low yield at the beginning of the day when low quantities can greatly swing the yield percent
6. Production hours per day – this is the denominator for the ‘%Uptime’ calculation; a comparison of how many hours of production was logged against how many was expected.
7. Yellow yield range – this is the percent yield range that the org identifies as ‘yellow’. Any percent higher than this range (up to 100%) is identified as ‘green’. Any percent lower than this range (down to 0%) is identified as ‘red’. This range must be between 1% and 99%.
8. Red/Yellow Light Reasons – push the down arrow to expand the list and show the dropdown options available to the user when they update a station status to ‘red’ or ‘yellow’ light. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to add/remove options on the dropdown list
9. Failure Reasons – push the down arrow to expand the list and show the dropdown options available to the user when recording a ‘fail’ unit in the ‘collect’ page. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to add/remove options on the dropdown list
10. Once all updates are complete, push the ‘UPDATE >’ button to update the system and return to the settings page